- To Create a Transfer, go to the Transfer menu and select “Add”
- From there, you will be taken to the transfer creation page
- Pick the supplier (will only be able to select your company except in the case of agents who will be able to select their multiple suppliers)
- Source warehouse you can select “Production” for a production transfer
- You can also select a warehouse that you currently have inventory in and a Destination warehouse to create a “Warehouse to warehouse” Transfer. Only Direct Tap user will have the ability to create warehouse to warehouse transfers between Direct Tap distribution centers
- Input your quantities of product being transferred (Remember you are working in units)
- Under comments, enter the Manufacturer Name and current date. E.g. Demo Winery – January 22, 2018
- Complete Transfer by clicking “Save Transfer” on the bottom left hand corner of the page
Warehouse 2 Warehouse Transfer:
Under the Transfers menu select “List”. This will populate a list of your transfer history and show you the status of any transfer that has been added into the system.
The status of the transfer is shown on the right-hand side of the screen, you can always click on the “Details” button to pull up more information on the transfer. There are three statuses on the transfers page; Entered, Shipped and Arrived.
The transfer has been entered into the system and is ready to be shipped.
The transfer has been shipped and is en route to its end destination warehouse.
The transfer has been received and the product is now live in the end warehouses’ inventory.