Full Time, Permanent
Responsibilities & Duties
Reporting to the Controller, the IT Administrator is responsible for the following:
- Identify weaknesses or shortcomings of existing systems, and research/suggest new solutions.
- Administer, monitor and troubleshoot our order management platform and internal platforms.
- Administer, monitor and troubleshoot all other IT issues in the office, and remotely.
- Analysis of support issues, development and continuous improvement of relevant user guides, and devise solutions to mitigate future issues.
- Evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems.
- Onboard/Offboard employees timely with all required hardware and software.
- Resolve issues and assist end-users with day to day issues.
- Follow established guidelines for participant issue resolution and documentation.
- Assist with the troubleshooting, planning and the implementation of various small and large IT projects (upgrades, releases, migrations, new systems).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Service oriented attitude and willingness to learn on the job.
- The ability to communicate well with team members and partners.
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written, to promote first call resolution.
- Proficiency in G Suite and/or MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware, software, applications, and network systems.
- Experience in SQL and relational DBMS, especially how it relates to business analytics.
- Experience in AWS and AZURE VMs, especially bringing up VMs, Network Security, Policy, and understanding of remote desktop and/or SSH for servers.
- Experience with CompTIA Fundamentals and G Suite Administrator.
- Experience managing software subscriptions.
- Operational understanding of various IT systems including but not limited to VoIP phone systems, access control systems (Intelligent locks/building security), and IP camera systems.
- Understanding of Grow BI Dashboard.
One or more years of experience working in a similar field.
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits of Working for Direct Tap
- Development opportunities in a growing company and industry
- Company sponsored certification training
- Extended benefits after 3 months of full-time employment
If interested apply here email@example.com we thank everyone for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.